How It Works
How It Works - read more
- The three-piece glass system eliminates the need for any plastic/metal cups aiding the environmental benefit to St. Killians
- The outer glass is secured on the stand
- The middle glass acts as a barrier to protect the colour glass from any excess wax
- The candle itself sits in the inner glass
- The candle burns for 60-90 minutes
- Once it comes to the end of its life it falls through a hole at the bottom of the glass, extinguishing itself on the way down, falling into a water bath to guarantee quenching
- The candle is made from 3 times refined paraffin and therefore does not omit any soot or smoke; protecting the churches features and artifacts from damage
Before You Go...
Thanks for stopping by!
Before you go why not sign up for our Newsletter and we will keep you up to date with all the latest News and Special Offers from St. Killians